Commutable from Doncaster, Rotherham, Sheffield, Barnsley, Worksop.
• Node.js / npm, NodeJS or similar back end development
• Experience in web services using mark-up languages like JSON and RESTful API Design
• Knowledge of Object Oriented Design Patterns with MVC Framework experience
• Knowledge of build tools (Gulp, Grunt, Docker)
• Experience with databases (MySQL, DynamoDb, NoSQL)
• Websockets, TCP, UDP
• OAuth, OpenID, Cogito.
• Amazon AWS, Cloud Platforms
• Experience using GIT or other version control systems
• Contribution to Open Source projects
• Experience working in an agile environment.
These are excellent Development opportunities offering technical challenge, variety and using the latest technology for the Web, Cloud, Mobile, and IoT / Connected Technology. This is a unique field in hardware/software interaction, building new things, finding new solutions in a small, collaborative, harmonious, multi-disciplined team in Software, Firmware and Electronics. We believe you will find this role highly rewarding, working in a small friendly expert team, in a professional, quality environment. There is flexible working arrangements and excellent staff retention.