Software Engineer / Software Developer C# - Derby
- Job Reference: 00000011-1
- Date Posted: 27 June 2018
- Location: Derby
- Salary: £35,000 to £48,000
- Sector: All Jobs
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Steve Saxon
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Software Engineer / Software Developer C# - Derby.
C#.NET, C#, Software Engineer, Application Developer, Software Developer, WPF, WinForms, Silverlight, WCF, MVVM, PRISM.
Commutable from Derby, Nottingham, Burton Upon Trent, Loughborough, Leicester.
This world leading innovator in computer graphics, video capture and digital display technology are seeking an experienced C# software engineer / C# developer with solid skills in C#.NET, who will be involved in the design and implementation of applications that expose the power and features of high end graphics and video capture solutions.
Required Skills for the Applications Developer / Software Engineer are :
• WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation), WinForms or Silverlight would be considered
• Unit Testing (Fluent Assertions / Moq)
• Experience with .NET Frameworks 3.5 – 4.6.2
Desirable Skills are :
• WCF (Windows Communications Foundation)
• MVVM Design pattern
• MEF (Microsoft Extensibility Framework)
• IoC (Inversion of Control) using Castle Windsor or Unity
The C# Developer roles will offer the challenge and satisfaction of developing C# applications for the configuration and control of large scale display hardware controllers used in medical imaging, power station control rooms, security, entertainment and advertising.
You will have good user interface, visual designs and strong team skills to ensure efficient integration of software components and applications developed within the software team.
Excellent, technically challenging career opportunities with interesting development projects on complex display systems, graphics capture and streaming drivers. They are totally committed to Training and Development which is supported by excellent staff retention, flexible working and an enviable culture.