DevOps Engineer AWS Linux - Manchester OR Homeworking, WFH.
DevOps, AWS, Cloud, Linux, Terraform, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Git.
This young highly innovative organisation for the Security and Defence Markets are seeking a number of experienced DevOps Engineers to maintain a mix of cloud environments and internal tooling, deploying services on AWS, documenting and supporting them.
The DevOps role will involve working closely with the development team and a multi-national consultancy they are partnered with to deploy their technologies. The goal is to create robust, repeatable and easily supportable deployments, automating current manual processes and introducing new technologies to enhance the customer experience via cloud services.
Our client are supremely proud of their customers and being able to assist and contribute to that success through their services/solutions, working across a number of the main growth-sectors of the current times including transport technology, law enforcement, environmental and green energy projects.
Key Skills and experience for the DevOps Engineer include :
• Extensive experience deploying on a cloud service, ideally AWS.
• Strong knowledge of continuous delivery and automation tools, ideally Terraform & Jenkins
• Strong knowledge of Linux, ideally Ubuntu and RedHat
• Experience working with containers, Docker and Kubernetes preferred
• Understanding of version control systems, ideally GIT
• Knowledge of best practices around security and disaster recovery
• Good communication skills
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Excellent Stable Development opportunities to work with Governments, Multinational Corporations and System Integrators around the world on their most complex and critical surveillance challenges across the defence, law enforcement, critical infrastructure, transport and natural resources sectors. Their technology is designed to work in remote and mobile environments, to support airports, oil and gas facilities and public transportation systems.