Embedded Software Engineer C/C++ Manchester / WFH
Are you a talented Software Engineer / Embedded Software Engineer but feel frustrated that your current role just isn't challenging enough, or maybe you feel that you are being under-utilised or simply not appreciated for your efforts ?
I have an interesting and varied role for a Software Engineer where you can make a major difference to Global Health for this central Manchester based Ethical Employer. As a Software Engineer you will work on the development of Application Software for Instruments and Product Devices Design, Embedded Software Design, root cause and code development.
In accordance with ISO13485 and standard applicable software development methodology and release processes, the Embedded Software Engineer will provide the following functions:
Be a key contributor on Embedded and off-board software development, verification and validation activities following ISO62304 within an ISO13485 diagnostic medical device product environment. You will develop future generation products, help in code-level software legacy review, rationalisation, optimisation and provide investigation and root-cause analysis for software-related technical issues :
• Assist in developing PC Application Software from conception stage for Embedded platforms
• Prepare Communication Protocols for Software Verification and Validation activities
• PC Software Development using C#, C++, Java, QT/QML
• Embedded Software Development using C on ARM based platform
• 32-bit Microcontrollers, ARM, STM32, NXP, ESP32
• Safety Critical Standards – MISRA, ISO13485, ISO62304
• Agile Project Delivery
• Good understanding of Python would be desirable.
This is a very interesting varied role working in a small Multi-disciplinary Engineering team where you can learn a great deal on the job and make a real difference to the organisation. They encourage personal Development and Training and have a relaxed, flexible working environment. A first class Development role for the right person.