Senior Analog Electronics Design Engineer - Near Warrington
This innovative organisation which designs develops and manufactures advanced Instruments and Process Control Systems are seeking an experienced Senior Analog Electronics Design Engineer for their site near Warrington. All Systems are designed in the UK and sold worldwide.
As a Senior Analog Design Engineer you will work on interesting applications of Semiconductors and Nanotech.
The Senior Analog Design Engineer should have the following experience and skills :
• Solid Analog design and verification experience and hands-on practical knowledge
• Transistor level circuit design know-how including DAC high voltage control, discrete amplifier design, control of feedback loops with error amplifiers, RF energy recovery, voltage regulation, current limiting, voltage mixing and power amps using class A,B,C and D
• AC-DC & DC-DC SMPS power supply design, all voltages range from 24V to -1K/+1K (transformer) design and control of high voltage modules (up to +- 10kV). Control of voltages and monitoring of power levels in switching circuits. Generation, monitoring and control of current regulation
• Appreciation of RF techniques, Vacuum, Low Frequency
• Fundamental understanding of noise in Analog circuits
• Ability to simulate designs using industry proven tools, Lt Spice, Bode analysers, Simsmith
• Proficiency in analog concepts such as impedance matching, smith chart, transmission line theory, bode analysis, Inductor, transformer principals
• Capable of managing multi hierarchical designs both electrical and mechanical with wiring
• Capable of managing obsolescence of components and systems
• Interpret requirement specifications to achieve system and design strategy for future products.
Excellent opportunity to work on some leading topical ethical solutions that make a difference.