Senior Digital ASIC Design Engineer x2 - WFH , Cheshire North West
My client offers Remote-working technically challenging opportunities for a Senior Digital ASIC Design Engineer based in the North West. The ASIC Design Engineer will have the luxury of working from home for this exciting stealth-mode silicon start-up.
Our client develops innovative and cutting-edge technology for a range of clients spread over multiple industries and with 5G. As the company grows, and due to a booming market they are now seeking 2 Digital ASIC Design Engineers; one at Senior and one at Principal level. Both Engineers will be critical in driving development of their advanced CMOS technology.
Our client is happy for ASIC Design Engineers to work either from the office or remotely. If working from home, you would need to be able to make semi-regular trips to the office based in the North West of England (once a month).
We are looking for candidates with :
- At least 5 years’ experience working within Digital ASIC Design, experience of architectural and system level digital design through RTL (Verilog) into GDSII
- Solid understanding of system verification including Verilog-AMS
- Experience with digital place and route and/or timing closure would be advantageous
- Preferably a familiarity with cadence tooling
- Use robust working practices and design management
- Capable of working independently and as part of a multi-discipline team
- Knowledge of system-level and Digital Signal Processing
- A strong mathematical mind, and strong problem-solving capabilities.
This would suit an Engineer who enjoys a collaborative start-up work environment where the contribution of each Engineer makes the difference. Competitive salary, stock options and flexible working.