Software Account Manager / Software Delivery Manager x2 - Stockport / Hybrid
This leading UK based Enterprise Software organisation for Logistics Automation & Supply Chain Solutions are seeking a number of Software Account Managers / Software Delivery Managers due to continuing expansion.
The Software Delivery Manager / Software Account Manager are varied roles delivering Business Critical Software to external Customers. You'll work for an innovator that designs, builds, and supports intelligent, automated solutions for manufacturing, warehouse and distribution environments for customers that are powering the future of commerce. This encompasses Process Control, Automation, AI and Data Analytics which is becoming more sophisticated in a booming Sector.
The ideal Skills, Experience for the Software Delivery Manager / Software Account Manager include :
• Logistics and Supply Chain Experience. Ability to influence and communicate with Stakeholders at all levels, including FTSE100/Fortune500 Board level.
• Real-Time Software technical understanding and Software Development exposure
• Ability to manage multiple customer accounts at a time
• Excellent observation skills and high attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize work and meet demanding deadlines
• Committed to delivering first-class customer service and building long-lasting trusted relationships.
Desirable Skills, Experience for the Software Account Manager include :
• Experience of Automated Warehouse Management Systems
• Experience of working with automated testing toolsets / environments
• Experience in delivering client-focused solutions. Occasionally required to spend time on customer sites
• Team Leadership experience.
The main duties for the Software Delivery Manager / Software Account Manager include :
• Be the primary point of contact for your allocated customers.
• Build and maintain a strong customer relationship giving exceptional customer service and providing advice and guidance on relevant software solutions. Ensure a high level of service is provided to the customer including regular reviews of their live system (incident and problem management).
• Maintain an appropriate level of knowledge of our products, services, and technological developments to be able to advise customers. Present recommendations for innovative solutions and services aligned to the needs of the customer consistent with our strategy.
• Communication with internal stakeholders to assist in scoping and delivering of suggested solutions.
• Ensure timely delivery of Projects/Enhancements in line with both the customer’s and our business requirements.
• Be responsible for the commercials of your allocated accounts and deliver a financial analysis on a regular basis.
The Company is well established, secure, stable and very successful in the buoyant Automation Sector. They can offer much variety, freedom and flexibility, training/mentoring, early responsibility, project ownership, diverse interesting integration projects, working with a wide variety of prestigious customers. Career progression can be rapid owing to their structure and Incentives.
• Hybrid office/home working – aiming for 3 days per week in the Office
• Flexible working hours around core requirement
• Incentive schemes designed to reward individual contribution and performance
• Group Personal Pension Plan with generous Company contributions
• Holidays - 25 days plus Public Holidays
• Private Health Scheme (non-contributory for Employees)
• Opportunities for international travel
• Life Assurance
• Working at newly refurbished Manchester campus, which includes a gym and restaurant.