Successful recruitment starts here
Networking, headhunting, and contingency based recruitment methodologies are utilised at a fraction of the cost you would normally expect for these services.
As an expert in recruitment consulting, Saxon Recruitment Solutions can provide a service efficiency that benefits your business, how?
- Saving valuable time pre-screening candidates
- Providing access to suitably qualified candidates who have been fully briefed about your Company and the Job Specification
- Giving you the opportunity to access candidates not actively looking who otherwise might not apply to you
- Serving as an effective facilitator/intermediary throughout the interview and negotiation process. Candidates prefer to use an agency because it’s more confidential
- Providing free advertising for your vacancies
- Promoting your company in the market to prospective candidates, raising your profile and stature as an organisation.
Furthermore we can offer our clients:
- A focus on quality, dedication, innovation and flexibility
- Sound judgement and counsel with one point of contact saving you time
- A genuine understanding of your business
- Total discretion and confidentiality
- Consistent results to ensure clients CV to Interview and Interview to appointment ratio's are dramatically lower than industry standard saving you time
- Unrivalled specialist Technical knowledge as a trusted adviser, adding value
- A long term strategic partnership approach. We earn our clients’ trust by offering a highly personalised and consistent service that extends beyond any one particular transaction.
We understand fully the issues affecting the Permanent market place such as remuneration, culture, career development, training, growth opportunities, flexible working, work/life balance and spend significant time in understanding these issues. Through continually updating our knowledge we can accurately benchmark roles and salaries against the market and provide genuinely consultative feedback on requirements that may be proving difficult to fill.